Sunday, February 19, 2006

A Sergeant Major’s Incensed Rant – Or Give The Damn Ports Away

As of today 2,273 American soldiers have died in Iraq, and 16,653 have been wounded and maimed. Today I read this article here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10704051/from/RSS/ and grew ill with contempt. I would like to ask Mr. Bush this question. Have these Americans died and sacrificed their lives and limbs so that you can turn the control of American ports over to an Arab country that, unlike Iraq, has been directly linked to terrorists.

Mr. Bush I served my country for 27 years. I did this freely and without reservation, just as hundreds of thousands of American soldiers have done through out history and are doing today and will do tomorrow but, I must tell you this Mr. Bush. We have not sacrificed so that you may continue to make a mockery of being Commander in Chief. At what point do you or will you begin to have a drop of shame, remorse, or courage? How can you look the mother, father, sister, or brother of a soldier in the face?

I will not go into the details in this post because I have enumerated and listed gross transgressions and incompetence’s in many of my past post but you Mr. Bush have shepherded a never ending string of catastrophes that are destroying the American military and you have done absolutely nothing to make this nations safer and now you would outsource control of our ports in such a reckless manner.

I am too furious to express my contempt for you George W. Bush but I pray that America will wake up and do something to remove you and your neocon cohorts in the Senate and Congress from office. I promise you that I will do all in my power to motivate and move as many of the citizens of this nation to vote you and all of your cronies from office.

God help us all and protect us from your insane idiocy.

Those Are The Sergeant Majors Extremely Distressed Thoughts On That.

No comments: