Thursday, January 05, 2006

Today


Today more American soldiers gave their lives in Iraq.

Why, Mr. Bush may I ask have you done this?

The number of American soldiers who have died in Iraq is now 2,187.

Why, Mr. Bush may I ask have you done this?

The number of American soldiers who have been wounded in Iraq is now 15,955.

Why, Mr. Bush may I ask have you done this?

American blood continues to poor into the desert sand in Iraq.

Why, Mr. Bush may I ask have you done this?

More Iraqi’s died today (125+) as a result of suicide bombers.

Why, Mr. Bush may I ask have you done this?

The number of Iraqi civilian casualties is now approaching 30,000.

Why, Mr. Bush may I ask have you done this?


Where is the al Qaeda connection Mr. Bush?

Where are the weapons of mass destruction Mr. Bush?

Where is Osama Bin Laden Mr. Bush?

Why, Mr. Bush can you not answer these questions?


Today the National Security Agency continued to spy on American citizens without a warrant.

Why, Mr. Bush may I ask have you done this?


Those Are The Sergeant Majors Thoughts On That.

2 comments:

brainhell said...

Well, he's happy tp explain why ... and as long as you're not in the habit of thinking, that should be fine. As he said, he doesn't think about Osama anymore.

Regarding your poll, I'd agree that he should be impeached, period. It's a crime.

Larry A Myers said...

Thank you my friend. Tell me when I go off the deep end. I struggle every day trying to be as objective as possible.